The simplest and most advanced 6-channel system available.
The original was a revelation of affordability, proven performance and programming ease, created to ease the transition from 4-channel sport systems into 6-channel computer systems. Today's system offers the original's appeal, 6EXAS and 6EXH enhancements and the revolutionary, interference-free performance of the 2.4GHz FASST System.
Standard Programming Functions :
* Model Select - six model memory.
* Model Type - select airplane or heli programming in one transmitter.
* Servo Reversing - on all six channels.
* Dual Rate/Exponential - for ailerons, elevator and rudder.
* End Point Adjustment - fine-tunes servo throws on all six channels.
* Digital Trim - stores trim settings for each model for aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle.
* Fail Safe - a safety throttle setting in case of loss of transmitter signal.
* Battery Fail Safe - moves the throttle to a preset position when the airborne pack reaches 3.8V.
* Stick Mode - choose from Mode 1 through 4.
* Range Checking - Power Down reduces transmitter output power for up to one minute, allowing range checking from 50 paces away.
* Changeable Throttle Stick - select ratchet for airplanes or smooth for helis.
* Adjustable Stick Length - choose the length that suits your flying style.
Airplane-Specific Programming Functions:
* Wing Mixing - for flaperon, flap trim, V-tail and elevon.
* Trainer System - with the transmitter as either the master or student system. Compatible with other Futaba systems.
* Throttle Cut - pre-programmed for safely shutting off the engine.
* Programmable Mixing (1 & 2) - two different mixes allow any two channels to be combined.
Helicopter-Specific Programming Functions:
* 5-Point Normal and Idle Up Throttle/Pitch Curves.
* Throttle Hold - for autorotation.
* Revo (Revolution Mixing) - mixes rudder and pitch together.
* Gyro Mixing - two gyro gain settings can be programmed and selected during flight.
* Swash to Throttle Mixing - corrects slowing of the engine's speed caused by the swashplate.
* Swashplate Types - choose from 1S (independent aileron, pitch and elevator servos linked to the swashplate), 3S (120° CCPM), or 3E (90° CCPM).
* Swash AFR - Adjustable Function Rate, for use with 1S, 3S or 3E swash types.
The heart of the FASST system is the R607FS receiver: there's no other 2.4GHz receiver like it!
Size and weight -
RC Universe Review
RC Power Review
The R607FS measures 1.6 x 1.1 x 0.35 inches and weighs just 7 grams without the case...perfect for park flyers, but powerful enough to easily control giant-scale models too. It's the best of both worlds!
Full-range capability -
The competition's full-range system includes a bigger, two-piece receiver; a smaller park flyer receiver must be purchased separately. The compact R607FS unit offers "all-in-one" convenience!
Antenna stress relief -
Unlike other receivers, the R607FS uses rubber grommets to minimize stress on the antennas. This helps prevent the antenna wire from fraying, and possibly putting your model at risk.
Installation ease -
The single R607FS unit can be installed without making any modifications. The competitor's 2.4GHz system requires that their two receivers be mounted in separate locations.
Number of connections -
The competition's two receivers mean two additional connection points, doubling the potential for a problem.