* Outstanding holding torque that's 2-5 times greater than a conventional servo
* Current draw is only 8% greater than a conventional servo
* Ultra precise 5,900 step resolution for unmatched precision.
* New wide-spaced output shaft dual ball bearings for minimal output shaft play
* 250MHz pulse rate for increased precision
The 8231 features 5-times the holding power of a analog servo, but only 8% more current drain under load. Its incredible resolution of 5,900 steps per 120-degrees offers unparalleled precision and an almost non-existent dead band. It is the ideal choice for ailerons on an pricession pattern airplane or jet. Heli pilots will find its holding power and resolution to be excellent for rudder or collective on their machines.
* Type:Ultra-Precision Digital
* Torque:88 oz/in @ 4.8V, 113 oz/in @ 6V
* Speed:.22 sec/60 @ 4.8V, .19 sec/60° @ 6V
* Dimensions (WxLxH):0.75" x 1.54" x 1.36"
* Weight:1.73 oz
* Bearing:Dual wide spaced
* Motor Type:Coreless
* Application:precession pattern and jet airplanes, collective and rudder on helicopters