* For airplane use only.
* A whopping 155 oz./in. of torque.
* Standard size case that fits nearly anywhere.
* Increased resolution of 5900 steps per 120 degrees and a less than 1 ms deadband for extreme accuracy.
* The highly efficient digital amplifier has only a slightly higher current drain (approximately 8% more than a conventional servo under a given load) despite its radically increased performance.
* Hardened steel & brass gear train that's virtually unstrippable.
* Rock solid holding power.
With 155 oz/in of unbridled brute strength, the DS8411 is currently one of JR's most powerful standard-size servo. Alloy gears assure that the gear train will hold up to tremendous loads, while offering substantially improved wear over conventional brass units.
* Type:Digital Ultra-Torque
* Torque:155 oz/in @ 4.8V, 188 oz/in @ 6V
* Speed:.18 sec/60° @ 4.8V, .15 sec/60° @ 6V
* Dimensions (WxLxH):0.75" x 1.54" x 1.36"
* Weight:2.03 oz
* Bearing:Dual wide spaced
* Motor Type:Coreless Hi Torque
* Application:1.20 Size to 40% Giant Scale Airplanes