T-Rex 500E 3G Flybarless Features:
- Newly designed aerodynamically efficient metal main blade control system, with high rigidity and superior control precision.
- New lightweight high precision main gear, with excellent balance and stability.
- New lightweight metal gear hub.
- New lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks.
- Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform.
- Convenient carbon fiber ESC mount for installation either on top of tail boom mount for maximum cooling from main blades, or under rudder servo for maximum flexibility.
- Dual section battery mount for optimal CG position based on battery weight.
- 600 helicopter grade 21.5mm diameter tail boom providing superior rigidity and stability.
- Newly designed rear mounted rudder servo mount, for pleasing aesthetic as well as improving side frame strength and protection to the rudder servo.
- High speed rated thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- High efficiency torque tube drive.
T-Rex 500E 3G Flybarless Specifications:
- Length: 1042mm
- Height: 364mm
- Main Blade Length: 520mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1188mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 254mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 16T
- Main Drive Gear: 170T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
- Tail Drive Gear: 40T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.62:4.5
- Weight (With Motor): 1800g
- Flying Weight: Approx. 2800g
Included in Box:
- T-REX 550E 3G Kits Set
- Aluminum Tail Boom
- 520 Carbon Fiber Blades
- 600M Brushless Motor
- RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC
- 3G Flybarless System
- DS610 standard servo x3
- DS620 Specialized servo
- 90mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades